Want to install presentation technology in your classroom? Need to utilize digital signage resources at the Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester, and Twin Cities campuses? Classroom Technical Services (CTS) provides design and installation expertise to departments on remodeling and new construction projects, and also maintains and manages digital signage installations.
- Design and project engineering
- Installation of various types of presentation technology
- High quality classroom presentation technology
- Digital signage resources
Planning & Design
CTS design engineers will design presentation systems from conception to conclusion, developing required documents and providing consultation and analysis.
Our planning and design services consist of:
- Media system designs
- PCC classroom technology
- Building conduit and infrastructure requirements for construction documents
- University Design and Document review
- Construction Standards development
- Customized presentation systems
CTS provides reliable and efficient installation on all projects. Engineers and technicians install, integrate, and create presentation technology that follow the Projection Capable Classroom (PCC) Standard.
Our installation services consist of:
- Customized conference room technology
- Classroom technology
- Active Learning Classroom (ALC) technology
- Digital signage
- Project management to meet budget requirements and completion schedules
CTS digital signage can be used for:
- Departmental branding
- Room scheduling
- Emergency messages
Digital Signage Role/Access form
Please use this form to complete initial role or zone assignments. This same form can be used after setup is completed for additional changes, including role assignment updates or access removal.