View Classroom Schedules
The Astra Schedule Enterprise Calendar shows the availability of General Purpose Classrooms and Departmental Classrooms on all system campuses.
View the quick start guide for step-by-step instructions on requesting a classroom for an event.
What are General Purpose Classrooms?
- Designed to meet the teaching and learning needs of a broad range of academic programs, and to support the entire University community.
- Also called "central" or "centrally-scheduled" classrooms, these rooms are supported and maintained by the Office of Classroom Management.
- Designated as use code 110 in the University Space Management System.
What are Departmental Classrooms?
- Designed to meet the specific and more specialized needs of a given department or program (e.g., studios, class labs, special use classrooms).
- Scheduled, controlled, and maintained by the individual department to whom the room is assigned.
- Designated as use code 120 in the University Space Management System