Student Study Space
- Manage student study space
- Maintain an inventory of current study spaces
- Identify new student study spaces
- Make certain new building projects are attentive to new study spaces
- Provide an annual report to the Senior Vice President and Provost Office
A centrally managed room or area used by individuals and groups to study at their own convenience, which is not restricted to a particular subject or discipline.
To support teaching and learning excellence by providing and managing high quality learning environments.
Manage and develop formal and informal learning environments as the primary point of contact and single point of responsibility for centrally managed learning spaces.
Advocate for student and faculty needs within learning environments as the provost's agent and primary subject matter resource.
Collect, support, utilize, and distribute data to promote efficient use of University resources.
For questions, issues, or ideas
Email: OCM Operations
To reserve a study space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.