Instructional Technology Support
Hands-on Equipment Orientation and Demonstration
We provide classroom orientation sessions to help familiarize classroom users with instructional technology. These sessions include:
- An overview of the installed audiovisual/presentation technology.
- Personalized coaching on the effective use of audiovisual, computer, and video/data projection systems.
If you would like to schedule a classroom orientation session, please e-mail the OCM Support Line: email@example.com.
Instructional Technology Support and Troubleshooting
We will meet you in your classroom to troubleshoot any issues or questions related to the installed audiovisual/presentation technology. We:
- Provide individual attention to diagnose specific technology issues.
- Coordinate action to resolve any identified technology issues.
- Offer extensive in-person contact with faculty as needed.
- Write instructional materials for using classroom technology.
- Manage network performance in general purpose classrooms.
Our technology consultation services include:
- Meeting with faculty and staff concerning instructional technology needs and issues.
- Reviewing pilot programs and assessing instructional tools.
- Investigating trends in instructional technology.
- Exploring future characteristics of instructional support equipment.
- Presenting instructional technology information via seminars and/or individual sessions.